How Condoms Work
Durex condoms side effects. When condoms are used correctly, male condoms are 98 percent effective, and female condoms are 95 percent effective at preventing pregnancy, reports Planned Parenthood.
With more typical use, these numbers drop slightly to 82 percent and 79 percent respectively.
Male condoms are typically made of latex, polyisoprene, or polyurethane. They cover the penis for protection during oral, vaginal, and anal sex. There are many options available, in terms of:
- lubrication level
Buy Durex Condom-
How to Use Male Condoms
When used correctly, condoms provide solid protection against pregnancy and STIs, and it’s worth taking the time and attention needed to use condoms properly. This can help you avoid slips, spills, tearing, and other mishaps.
To use male condoms:
- Open the package carefully. Don’t use your teeth, which can tear the condom.
- Pinch the tip of the condom with your fingers when you put it on. This will help leave room for semen.
- Place the condom on top of the erect penis. Then, use your other hand to unroll it down the penis shaft slowly.
- Consider using a water-based lubricant with your condom. This can protect against too much friction.
- After ejaculation, remove the condom. Hold the base of the condom while you take it off to avoid spills.
Remember, Condoms shouldn’t be reused. When you’ve finished using one, throw it away in the garbage. Don’t flush it down the toilet.
Also Read, Can you die from stress and depression?
Safety (Durex condoms side effects)
Condoms are safe because they ensure healthy and secure sex. Because using a condom correctly can effectively prevent pregnancy, HIV, and other STDs.
Stimulation (Durex condoms side effects)
Condoms also help in stimulating sex. Durex pleasure series is designed to bring greater sexual pleasure for couples. For example, Durex Pleasure me condoms have raised dots and ribs that maximize stimulation for both you and your partner.
‘Pleasure Me’ condoms are a unique combination of ribs and pleasure that affords you with higher friction which delivers more stimulation and satisfaction with every insertion.
There are multiple effects of Durex condoms. Do not forget to use a condom while enjoying sexual intercourse. Durex condoms deliver the best results and make your sex life passionate, Durex is focused on enhancing the joy and provide satisfaction in your intimate moments.
Also Read, Sultan Night Capsules Side Effects
Key Benefits of Durex condoms
- LubLUBRICATED WITH CLIMAX DELAY GEL – Special Performa lubricant contains benzocaine to help him last longer
- RIBBED & DOTTED FOR ADDITIONAL STIMULATION – Can help mave sex better for both by increasing her chances of having an orgasm and bringing greater pleasure for him as well from seeing her so aroused, making sex for both thrilling!
- 10 EASY-ON SHAPED CONDOMS – Transparent, natural latex condoms shaped with a teat end to be easier to put on and provide a better fit during sex.
- SIZE – All condoms have a length of 180mm and a width of 53mm.
- DISCREET DELIVERY – Condom box delivered in discreet packaging with no branding or indication of parcel contents.
- DUREX QUALITY – With over 90 years of experience manufacturing condoms, Durex is the world’s No.1 brand. All our condoms use only fine quality raw materials and every single one is electronically tested for holes and imperfections.
Also Read, [Review] Ayur 69 Capsule English & हिंदी
Durex condoms side effects
Some Durex condoms side effects-
There is no such thing that has a 100% contraception guarantee but you can attain a minimum of 85% contraception rate if condoms are used correctly.
- This is rare but some women feel too rough and bruise the inner cervix. (This is based on reviews)
- Delivery problems in some areas. Because Condom is written on the box or bill, someone can read this. Some people want that others know about it. (This is based on reviews)